All Terrain Kneerover Quad JR Knee Walker
- KneeRover PRO Owners Manual
|Weight||Weight Capacity||User Height|
|23.2 lbs.||250 lbs.||3'9" - 5'6"|
All Terrain KneeRover Quad JR Knee Walker
The KneeRover® QUAD Jr is the next generation knee walker, providing the ultimate in comfort, stability and all terrain freedom. Equipped with an industry first - FOUR 9 inch air filled tires, the QUAD Jr is perfect for navigating any terrain with ease.
Ideal for small adults and kids recovering from injury or surgery to the foot, ankle, or lower leg as well as below the knee amputees. The KneeRover® QUAD Jr is an excellent alternative to crutches and offers the most versatility among knee walkers.
Maximum stability and control when maneuvering - this steerable knee walker offers an advanced automotive style tie-rod steering mechanism and a proven drum braking system.
Fully adjustable knee platform and handle bars with premium easy folding mechanism for simple transport and storage of rolling knee walker.
Lightweight yet heavy duty frame offers unprecedented strength and stability for a knee scooter. The all terrain KneeRover® Quad Jr knee walker offers a 250 lb. weight capacity and is recommended for individuals with heights 3'9" - 5'6".
All Terrain KneeRover PRO Steerable Knee Walker Features:
- Adjustable Brake with Parking/Locking Feature
- Rear drum brake for smooth, consistent braking
- 9" diameter off-road pneumatic tires designed to easily traverse grass, sidewalks, gravel and dirt with incredible ease and agility.
- Advanced automotive style tie-rod steering mechanism
- Padded contoured comfortable knee platform with easy folding mechanism
- Knee Rest: 3" Contoured Molded Foam
- Handlebars: comfort form 7/8″ steel
- Setup: Tool Free
- Accommodates patient heights 3'9" – 5’6″
- Color: Metallic Silver
- Product Weight: 23.2 Lbs
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Overall Length: 28"
- Handlebar Height Range: 26.25" to 34"
- Overall Height w/ handlebar folded and and seat removed: 14.5"
- Knee Support Height Range: 14" - 20"
- Knee pad: 7" wide x 12.5" length
- Front Axle Width: 20"
- Rear Bicycle Brakes
- User Height Range: 3'9" - 5'6"
Must Register Product with Manufacturer for Warranty
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.