All Terrain Kneerover Quad Knee Walker
- KneeRover User Manual
|Weight||Weight Capacity||User Height|
|26 lbs.||350 lbs.||5'6" - 6'6"|
All Terrain KneeRover Quad Knee Walker
The KneeRover® QUAD is the Next Generation knee walker, providing the ultimate in comfort, stability and all terrain freedom. Equipped with an industry first - FOUR 12" air filled tires, the KneeRover® QUAD is perfect for navigating any terrain with ease.
Ideal for individuals recovering from injury or surgery to the foot, ankle or lower leg as well as below the knee amputees. The KneeRover® QUAD is an excellent alternative to crutches and offers the most versatility among knee walkers.
Maximum stability and control when maneuvering - this steerable knee walker offers an advanced automotive style tie-rod steering mechanism and a proven drum braking system.
Fully adjustable knee platform and handle bars with premium easy folding mechanism for simple transport and storage.
Lightweight yet heavy duty frame offers unprecedented strength and stability for a knee scooter. The All Terrain KneeRover® QUAD knee walker offers a 350 lb weight capacity and is recommended for individuals with heights 5' - 6'4".
All Terrain KneeRover Quad Knee Walker Features:
- Adjustable Brake with Parking/Locking Feature
- Dual Crossbar Design for Extreme Durability
- Features Rear Brake for Smoother, More Consistent Braking
- Padded Contoured Comfortable Knee Platform with Easy Folding Mechanism
- 12" x 8" x 8.5" Wire Basket is included for convenient storage and transport of your personal belongings
- Leg Compatibility: Left and Right
- Knee Rest: 3" Contoured Molded Foam
- Handlebars: Comfort Form 7/8" Steel
- Grips: Easy Clean Rubber
- Setup: Tool Free
- Accommodates patient heights 5' 6" – 6' 6"
- Color: Blue
- Product Weight: Only 26 Lbs
- Shipped weight: 33 Lbs
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Tires: 12″ Air-filled (note: you will need to inflate tires upon receiving the unit)
- Overall Length: 34″
- Overall Height w/ handlebar in lowest position: 26″
- Overall Height w/ handlebar in highest position: 38″
- Overall Height w/ handlebar folded and seat removed: 16″
- Handlebar Adjusted Height Range: 26″ – 38″
- 3″ Contoured Knee Support Adjusted Height Range: 16″ – 22″
- Knee pad dimensions: 7″ wide x 12.5″ length
- Front Axle Width: 21″
- Stopping: Rear Brakes
Must Register Product with Manufacturer for Warranty
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.