Arjohuntleigh Sara Steady Standing Transfer Aid Rental
Promotes mobility, dignity and independence
In Stock! Call Now: 818-981-9906
We always carry this item in stock for our customers to rent.
The rental equipment must be returned on the due date to one of our locations or picked up by one of our delivery drivers (fees apply). If you are unable to return the equipment on the due date your rental will be automatically extended by daily, weekly, or monthly depending on the lowest cost to the customer.
All our rental equipment can be picked up from one of our locations below.
We can deliver rental equipment to our service area customers (fees apply).
|65 lb||400 lbs.|
Arjohuntleigh Sara Steady Standing Transfer Aid
The Arjohuntleigh Sara Steady Standing Transfer Aid is an easy to use patient transferring aid. The lift is non electric and only requies the user to stand up. Then the person helping will place the pads under the user to put them in a seated position. From here you can move the patient to another room, into a wheelchair, or to the side of the bed. A safe and easy to use solution for moving a patient around. Delivering enhanced flexibility across patient and resident demographics and clinical needs, the Sara Stedy range ensures a wide range of patients and residents can be safely and ergonomically positioned from a seated to a standing position with ease.
Arjohuntleigh Sara Steady Standing Transfer Aid Features:
- INNOVATIVE PIVOTING SEAT OPENING: Easily accessible for the patient and requires minimal handling by the caregiver
- CAREGIVER HANDLE: Intuitive and easy to use for safe patient transfer
- CROSSBAR HANDLE: Allows the patient to support themselves by pulling rather than pushing
- ENHANCED SEAT DESIGN: Built-in seat handgrips which allow the caregiver to easily turn the support aid
- KNEE SUPPORT: Additional support when a patient cannot fully control leg movements
- SAFE WORKING LOAD: Robust frame to hold weight up to 182kg (400 lbs)
- PEDAL-OPERATED CHASSIS LEGS: Easily adjusted for optimum access during transfers
- TOTAL-LOCK CASTORS: Provides complete support when the aid is stationary
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Unit Weight||65 lbs.|
|Front Base Height||4"|
|User Height Range||4'11"- 6'6" (Standard) / 4'6"- 5'8" (Compact)|
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.