Hill-Rom Synergy Air Elite Low Air Loss Alternating Pressure Mattress Rental
- What's Included
- Rent-to-Buy Option (Only first month's payment applies towards purchase)
The Hill-Rom Synergy Air Elite uses a tri-cell therapy system to offer top of the line skin protection and prevent against skin breakdown. This mattress is only available for rent with the Hill-Rom CareAssist ES Deluxe Long Term Care Bed Rental!
In Stock! Call Now: 818-981-9906
We always carry this item in stock for our customers to rent.
The rental equipment must be returned on the due date to one of our locations or picked up by one of our delivery drivers (fees apply). If you are unable to return the equipment on the due date your rental will be automatically extended by daily, weekly, or monthly depending on the lowest cost to the customer.
All our rental equipment can be picked up from one of our locations below.
We can deliver rental equipment to our service area customers (fees apply).
|Disassembles||Weight Capacity||Sleep Surface|
|N/A||600 lbs||80" x 35.5"|
Ideal for users with Stage III or IV Pressure Ulcers
MUST BE RENTED WITH HILL-ROM CARE ASSIST ES FRAME
With its choice of therapies, the Hill-Rom® Synergy® Air Elite enables caregivers to create customized treatments for their patients. The surface provides flexibility throughout the healing period by providing the option to choose alternating pressure therapy when your patient needs it.
The comfort control feature facilitates pressure redistribution to suit the individual needs of your patient and the low-air-loss capability helps keep your patient's skin cool and dry.
- Low air loss therapy for moisture control helps keep the skin cool and promotes a dry healing environment
- Alternating pressure therapy provides pressure redistribution for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers
- Individual air cushions have adjustable pressure to suit individual patient comfort needs
- Waterproof and vapor permeable ticking
- Max inflate provides uniform firmness to accommodate caregiver procedures and safe transfers
- 2.5” foam base provides support in the event of a power failure
|Therapeutic Patient Weight Limit||600 lbs.|
|Flammability||16CFR1633, 16CFR1632, and Cal 129 only|
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.