Liberty Full-Electric Hi-Low Home Care Bed Rental
- Additional Upgrades
- Side Rail Options
- Optional Premium Mattress Upgrades
- Over-The-Bed Table
The Liberty Home Care Bed Rental is a great economical alternative for customers in need of a long-term care bed rental. The bed is fully electric with an electric head, foot, and base. The bed has a solid frame to prevent sinking, and it is also high low going down to 10" from the floor to the top of the frame. The liberty bed does not have advanced positioning or attendant controls.
- What's Included
- Liberty Full Electric Bed Frame
- Half Side Rails
- Foam Mattress
- Rent-to-Buy Option (Only first month's payment applies towards purchase)
Call For Availability: 818-981-9906
Please call to verify that we have this item in stock.
All rental equipment must be returned by the due date or your rental will be automatically extended and paid with the credit card on the file.
We can deliver rental equipment to our service area customers click here (fees apply).
TEMPORARY LOCATION AT: 19330 VENTURA BLVD TARZANA CA 91356
Sherman Oaks Showroom
|Disassembles||Weight Capacity||Sleep Surface|
|No||500 lbs||35" x 80"|
Liberty Full-Electric Home Care Bed Rental
Liberty Full-Electric Home Care Bed Rental are available for rent to all our local customers residing in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, and many more local Southern California cities. We rent out only brand new or in great condition beds. All previously rented beds undergo a thorough cleaning and sanitation process before being put back in our rental fleet. The Liberty Full-Electric Home Care Bed Rental come with an orthopedic foam mattress, independent head and foot boards, and a controller. The mattress can be upgraded to one of the many more comfortable and therapeutic choices for an upcharge. Liberty Full-Electric Home Care Bed Rental, bearing a user weight capacity of 450 lbs., is fully electric with an electric head, foot, and base. This bed also features a "Roll at Any Height" option, which allows the bed to be moved while set to any height between 9.9" and 24.4". The bed uses a pedal lock system to lock in place.
- Underbed Clearance: 23 3/4"
- Maximum Back Angle: 70° to Horizontal
- Maximum Knee Angle: 30° to Horizontal
- Maximum Knee to Leg Angle: 45°
- Sleep Surface: 35"W x 80"L
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- ***Full Side Rails NOT AVAILABLE for this bed!***
Q: Does this bed offer full side rails?
A: No, the Liberty bed only offers half side rails that go up by the head of the bed.
Q: Does this bed have Trendelenburg and cardiac positions?
A: This bed DOES NOT have advanced positioning. For customers in need of Trendelenburg, Cardiac, OR the chair position our Hill-Rom or Deluxe Home Care Bed Frame would accommodate those features.
Q: Why should I choose this bed over the basic full-electric hospital bed?
A: The Liberty bed frame features the same full electric functions as our basic hospital bed, but has a solid base and adjusts higher and lower. The Liberty hospital bed is able to go up to 24.4" of height and as low as 9.9". This makes it easy for the user to get in and out of the bed on their own.
Side Rails Options
This bed only comes with half side rails.
Half Side Rails
Included with Rental
- Provides assistance when getting in and out of the bed
- Covers from the shoulder to the head of the bed
- Easy one button rail drop down system
- Allows for the user to move in and out of the bed
Mattress Rental Options
Below are the mattress options that come with this bed rental. You should consider the users risk of developing Pressure Ulcers or if the user already has Pressure Ulcers you should pick a mattress that's designed for their stage.
Basic Foam Mattress
Included With Rental
For users at Low Risk of developing Pressure Ulcers
- Two-layer construction provides pressure redistribution
- Precision-cut design top layer
- 250 lbs. Maximum Weight Capacity
Medline Advantage Contour 3.3 Support Mattress
Ideal for users at High Risk of developing Pressure Ulcers
- The sculpted top layer has independent load-bearing cells that help reduce shear while creating airflow, for outstanding pressure redistribution, support and comfort.
- Three anatomic zones in top layer
- Super-soft sloped heel
Invacare MA55 Alternating Pressure w/ On-Demand Low Air Loss Mattress
Ideal for users with Stage II or III Pressure Ulcers
- Pressure adjustments available for customized comfort for the user (25%, 50%, or 75%).
- Manual fowler button is there to prevent bottoming out
- Dual layered & quilted nylon cover aids in the reduction of friction and shear
American National Alternating Pressure w/ On-Demand Low Air Loss Mattress
Ideal for users with Stage III or IV Pressure Ulcers
- Domestic high strength mattress construction
- Fowler feature for seat inflation when head is elevated
- Dual modes of therapy
- Power consumption is kept at a minimum
- Lockout to eliminate unintentional settings change
- Caregiver is alerted by the sensor alarm if and when there is a kink in the hose or a leak in the mattress
Optional Hospital Bed Accessories
In addition to your hospital bed with side rails rental and mattress rental you can also add additional items to fit your needs better.
Over-The-Bed Table Rental
- Gives the user the advantage to read, write, eat, etc.
- The table is on wheels, allowing the user to be able to move it out of their way if necessary.
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs|
|Bed Height||9.9 to 24.4"|
|Maximum Back Angle||70°|
|Maximum Knee Angle||30°|
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.
- Agoura Hills
- Baldwin Park
- Bel Air
- Bell Gardens
- Beverly Hills
- Cahuenga Pass
- Canoga Park
- Culver City
- Diamond Bar
- Eagle Rock
- El Monte
- El Segundo
- Granada Hills
- Hawaiian Gardens
- Hermosa Beach
- Hidden Hills
- Huntington Park
- Kagel Canyon
- La Canada
- La Crescenta
- La Habra Heights
- La Mirada
- La Puente
- La Tuna Canyon
- La Verne
- Lake Balboa
- Lake View Terrace
- Long Beach
- Los Angeles
- Manhattan Beach
- Marina Del Rey
- Mission Hills
- Monterey Park
- NoHo Arts District
- North Hills
- North Hollywood
- Oak Park
- Olive View
- Pacific Palisades
- Palos Verdes
- Panorama City
- Pico Rivera
- Porter Ranch
- Redondo Beach
- Rolling Hills
- San Dimas
- San Fernando
- San Gabriel
- San Marino
- Santa Barbara
- Santa Clarita
- Santa Fe Springs
- Santa Monica
- Shadow Hills
- Sherman Oaks
- Sierra Madre
- Signal Hill
- Simi Valley
- South El Monte
- South Gate
- South Pasadena
- Studio City
- Sun Valley
- Temple City
- Thousand Oaks
- Toluca Lake
- Toluca Woods
- Valley Glen
- Valley Village
- Van Nuys
- Warner Center
- West Covina
- West Hills
- West Hollywood
- West Toluca
- Westlake Village
- Woodland Hills